THE SUMMER CUP COCKTAIL
- 30 ml Barossa Distilling Budburst Gin
- 30 ml Pimms
- 200 ml approx. of a good quality lemonade
- Sliced Strawberries, Orange and Lemon
- Mint leaves and tips for garnish
- Plenty of ice
- A large wine glass
- Simply fill your glass with ice
- Then tuck in a few sliced Strawberries, a couple of ½ slices of Orange, a couple of ½ slices of lemon and 4 or 5 fresh Garden Mint leaves.
- Pour over the Gin, followed by the Pimms and then top up to ¾ full with the lemonade.
- Easy as that. Cheers!