The Summer Cup Cocktail
A great cocktail is one that pairs fabulous ingredients with the mood and the moment. There are plenty of cocktails that might do the trick, but for us, The Summer Cup is easy to make and ticks all the boxes.
It pairs our Budburst Gin with the Classic Pimm’s and Lemonade, to create a cocktail thirst quencher to beat them all. Fruity and refreshing with a depth that makes it delicious.
This recipe is designed for a large wine glass but if you have a group of friends around, dig out the water jugs in the back of the cupboard. Rinse off the dust and load them up with ice and fruit and simply multiply the quantities below to fill the jug.
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Serves 1 Peorson
- 30 ml Barossa Distilling Budburst Gin
- 30 ml Pimms
- 200 ml (approx.) of a good quality lemonade
- Sliced Strawberries, Orange and Lemon
- Mint leaves and tips for garnish
- Plenty of ice
- A large wine glass
- Simply fill your glass with ice
- Then tuck in a few sliced Strawberries, a couple of ½ slices of Orange, a couple of ½ slices of lemon and 4 or 5 fresh Garden Mint leaves.
- Pour over the Gin, followed by the Pimms and then top up to ¾ full with the lemonade.
- Easy as that. Cheers!