Christmas Negroni Punch
One of our all-time favourites made refreshing for a hot summer’s day. Add some depth to your Christmas punch this year with a Negroni-style flair.
- Prep Time 5 Minutes
- Serves 6 People
- 150mL Generations Gin
- 150mL Rosso Vermouth
- 150mL Okar Amaro
- 125g Punnet of strawberries or raspberries
- 1 Bottle of champagne, chilled
- Optional: For a real fruity mash up add 3 passionfruit, flesh scooped.
- Mint leaves, strawberries & fresh lime wedges to garnish
- Combine the Vermouth, Okar and Gin in a jar and chill until ready to use
- When ready to serve divide strawberries between 6 glasses, top with some ice and divide negroni premix
- Top with Champagne or sparkling wine.
- Garnish with fresh strawberry, sprig of mint and fresh lime wedges.