CUCUMBER GIN SPRITZ
- 30 mL of The Englishman Gin
- 10 mL of Simple Syrup or to taste
- 10 mL of Fresh Lime Juice
- 125 mL of Prosecco
- Dash of soda water
- 2 Cucumber Ribbons
- Lime to garnish
- Mint leaves to garnish
- Firstly combine The Englishman Gin, simple syrup and lime juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake to combine ingredients well and strain into a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Then weave cucumber ribbons between ice and top with Prosecco and a dash of soda water.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Lastly, garnish with a lime and mint.