ELDERFLOWER PINEAPPLE GIN PUNCH
Punch is the ultimate Australian summer party drink, and this Elderflower Pineapple Gin Punch is perfect for entertaining during warmer weather.Taking gin & juice to new heights with our Australia Garden Gin, this pineapple-elderflower combo is super fresh and fruity, it’s like a tropical getaway in a glass!
SERVINGS: 4 people
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- 4 cups of Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup of Australian Garden Gin
- 1/2 cup of Elderflower Cordial
- 1.25 litres of soda water
- 2 limes cut into wedges
- 1 small pineapple: 1/2 peeled and sliced into thin rounds, the other 1/2 cut into thin wedges to garnish
- 1/4 cup of mint leaves
- 4 cups of ice
- Firstly place ice into a 3.5 litre punch bowl.
- Then add Pineapple Juice, Australian Garden Gin & Elderflower Cordial.
- Squeeze lime wedges over the bowl and add squeezed wedges into the punch bowl.
- Add sliced pineapple rounds and mint.
- Lastly pour in soda water, stir to combine and serve.