The humble Garden Gimlet is a classic staple for the gin lover. Using our Australian Garden Gin, this cocktail is a sweet, yet sour, floral taste sensation! It’s incredibly refreshing and super easy to recreate at home. And trust us when we say it’s worth the little extra effort to make your own homemade lime cordial, it will take your gimlet to the next level!
SERVINGS: 1 person
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- 45 ml of Australian Garden Gin
- 30 ml of Homemade Lime Cordial*
- 10 ml of St- Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- Fresh lime wedge to garnish
- Firstly combine everything in a shaker and shake with ice for 20 seconds.
- Then double strain into a cocktail glass and serve.
- Lastly, for a tart kick wipe the rim with the lime wedge, gently squeeze it over the drink and place it in the drink.
*Fresh Lime Cordial Fresh cordial makes a big difference and is definitely worth the effort. Zest and juice 5 limes, then weigh your lime juice. In a saucepan combine the juice of the limes with an equal weight of sugar (to the weight of the lime juice). Heat only until the sugar dissolves then add zest, allow to cool and strain. This will keep in the fridge for about 2 weeks.