GIN GIN MAPLE MULE
If you thought our Miss Maple Gin Liqueur was just for enjoying in front of the fire in winter, then think again. This twist of an up-and-coming modern classic cocktail will certainly have you drinking it all summer long!Similarly to a Gin Gin Mule, the Gin Gin Maple Mule’s flavour offers a comparatively refreshing contrast between the sweetness of the maple, the tart flavour of the lime juice, and the freshness of the mint leaves. It’s a thirst-quenching, easy-drinking cocktail that makes it hard to stop at just one!
SERVINGS: 1 person
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- 60 mL Spicy Ginger Beer
- 45 mL Miss Maple Gin Liqueur
- 15 mL Lime juice
- 15 mL Pure maple syrup or to taste
- 10 Mint leaves
- Lime Slices
- Firstly begin by muddling mint leaves in a glass.
- Then add maple syrup, lime juice and Miss Maple Gin Liqueur to the glass.
- Stir the ingredients together well.
- Then add as much ice as you like and top it off with a spicy ginger beer.
- Lastly, garnish with more fresh mint and some lime slices.