Pink Grapefruit Southside Fizz
Fresh, fizzy and a little bit zesty, this Pink Grapefruit Southside Fizz will soon become your go-to cocktail. Tailor-made for summer (or when you're wishing it was), the Southside Fizz is the gin lovers version of a mojito!This cocktail uses The Englishman Gin to pair perfectly with the tart citrus flavours of the Pink Grapefruit Soda. Garnish with fresh or dehydrated Pink Grapefruit and Lime.
SERVINGS: 1 person
PREP TIME: 7 minutes
- 6 mint leaves, plus additional for garnish
- 30 mls lime juice
- 20 mls simple syrup
- 60 mls Englishman Gin
- 90-120 mls of Fever Tree Pink Grapefruit Soda
- Ice for serving
- Dehydrated Pink Grapefruit or Lime wheel
- Combine lime juice, simple syrup, and The Englishman Gin with a small amount of ice in a highball glass.
- Before adding the mint, slap it in your hand,a technique that expresses the oils in the leaf without destroying it.
- Mix it all together with a stirrer or bar spoon and fill your glass to the top with ice.
- Top up with Pink Grapefruit Soda and garnish with a mint sprig and dehydrated Pink Grapefruit or Lime wheel. Enjoy!