STRAWBERRY AND GIN FROSÉ
Our Budburst Gin is the rosé of Gins! Fruity, floral, and refreshing. Add some strawberries to this gin frosé and you are ready for drinks with the girls.
SERVINGS: 2 people
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- 60 g fresh strawberries, leaves removed
- 30 ml sugar syrup* see notes
- 60 ml lime juice, fresh
- 120 ml Barossa Distilling Budburst Gin
- Mint to garnish
- Place all ingredients in a blender
- Blitz until all strawberries are blitzed
- Taste and adjust sweet with more syrup, sour with lime (and Gin if you dare!)
- Pour into glasses and serve, garnished with fresh strawberries and mint!
*Sugar Syrup You can buy it from a bottle shop but it is very simple to make yourself. Mix 1 cup (240ml) water with 1 cup (200g) white sugar. Combine in a medium saucepan, bring to the boil stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Decant and cool. Once bottled it will keep for at least a few weeks.