You can buy it from a bottle shop but it is very simple to make yourself. Mix 1 cup (240ml) water with 1 cup (200g) white sugar. Combine in a medium saucepan, bring to the boil stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Decant and cool. Once bottled it will keep for at least a few weeks.
Strawberry and Gin Frosé
Our Budburst Gin is the rosé of Gins! Fruity, floral, and refreshing. Add some strawberries and you are ready for drinks with the girls. Add cream or chocolate sauce for a fun Australia Day twist!
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Serves 2 People
- Our Budburst Gin is the rosé of Gins! Fruity, floral and refreshing. Add some strawberry and you are ready for drinks with the girls. Add cream or chocolate sauce for a fun Australia Day twist!
- 60g fresh strawberries, leaves removed
- 30ml sugar syrup* see notes
- 60ml lime juice, fresh
- 120 ml Barossa Distilling Budburst Gin
- Place all ingredients in a blender
- Blitz until all strawberries are blitzed
- Taste and adjust sweet with more syrup, sour with lime (and Gin if you dare!)
- Pour into glasses and serve, garnished with fresh strawberries!
Fresh strawberries, cut slit in the base