WATERMELON GIN PUNCH
- 8 cups of cubed watermelon to be juiced into approximately 4 cups of watermelon juice
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup of simple syrup to taste
- 2 cups of Australian Garden Gin
- Soda water to taste
- 12 mint leaves
- Lemon wheels to garnish
- Firstly place cubed watermelon in a blender and process until smooth.
- Then strain watermelon puree through a fine sieve, pushing the pulp against the sieve with the back of a large spoon to extract as much juice as possible.
- Get a large punch bowl and add mint and muddle to release the oils.
- Then add ice and pour in watermelon juice, simple syrup, lemon juice and Australian Garden Gin.
- Lastly stir to mix it all in and top with soda water to taste and serve.