If you’re looking for a fresh, fancy gin cocktail, then look no further than the White Lady. Featuring our Australian Garden Gin, this classic sour blends the botanicals of the gin with the sweetness of the Triple Sec and the tartness of the lemon juice. Garnished with a dehydrated lemon for some extra zest. It’s citrus-forward, sophisticated and is the perfect cocktail for sipping on the porch in summer.
SERVINGS: 1 person
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- 45 ml Australian Garden Gin
- 20 ml Triple Sec
- 20 ml Lemon Juice
- 15 ml Sugar Syrup or to taste
- 1/2 Egg White or Aquafaba
- Lemon Twist or Dehydrated Lemon Wheel
- Firstly add Australian Garden Gin, Triple Sec, lemon juice, sugar syrup and egg white (or aquafaba) into a shaker and dry shake.
- Add ice into the cocktail shaker, shake again. Shake well until the outside of the shaker feels cold.
- Then double strain into a coupe or martini glass.
- Lastly, garnish with a lemon peel twist or a dehydrated lemon wheel.