- 45 ml Australian Garden Gin
- 20 ml Triple Sec
- 20 ml Lemon Juice
- 15 ml Sugar Syrup or to taste
- 1/2 Egg White or Aquafaba
- Lemon Twist or Dehydrated Lemon Wheel
- Firstly add Australian Garden Gin, Triple Sec, lemon juice, sugar syrup and egg white (or aquafaba) into a shaker and dry shake.
- Add ice into the cocktail shaker, shake again. Shake well until the outside of the shaker feels cold.
- Then double strain into a coupe or martini glass.
- Lastly, garnish with a lemon peel twist or a dehydrated lemon wheel.