If Orange Sherbet were a cocktail, this would be it! The Windy Miller is one flavourful cocktail. It’s the perfect balance of the botanicals from The Englishman Gin, the tartness of the lime cordial and the bitterness of the Aperol. It’s an incredibly refreshing drink on a hot summer’s day.
- Serves 1 Person
- 45ml of The Englishman Gin
- 15ml of Aperol
- 15ml of Fresh Lime Cordial*
- Firstly place The Englishman Gin, Aperol & fresh Lime Cordial in a shaker filled with ice.
- Then shake for about 20 seconds or until nice and chilled.
- Lastly, double strain into a cocktail glass and serve.
*Fresh Lime Cordial makes a big difference and is worth the effort. In a saucepan, combine juice and peels of 3 limes with 1.5 cups of water and 0.75 cups of sugar. Heat only until the sugar dissolves and allow to cool and strain. Cordial will keep in the fridge for about 2 weeks.