Bees Knees Cocktail
- 60 mls Generations Gin
- 15 mls Lemon Juice
- 2 tsps Honey
- 2 tsps Water
- Lemon Twist to garnish.
- First, begin by making your Honey Syrup with the honey and water. Using equal parts honey and water, over a stovetop or using hot water, stir in the honey until it's completely dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Add Generations Gin, Lemon Juice and your freshly made Honey Syrup into a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well until the outside of the shaker feels cold.
- Then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Lastly, garnish with a lemon twist, and enjoy!