- 100 g of Yellow Mustard Seeds
- 150 ml of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 120 ml of White Wine
- 30 ml of Generations Gin
- 4-5 sprigs of fresh Thyme
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 teaspoons of Sea Salt
- Firstly place the mustard seeds, vinegar, white wine, Generations Gin and sea salt in a glass bowl and cover with cling wrap. Leave to soak for 3 days.
- Then on the last day, place all the ingredients in a food processor, picking the Thyme and Bay out first, then blitz until smooth. Add a few splashes of water to loosen, if needed.
- Lastly, taste, adjust the seasoning if necessary, then store in a sterilised jar – it will keep in the fridge for up to a month.