Strawberry & Grapefruit Negroni
If you find a Negroni a little too bitter, then this is the recipe for you!
Made with our Generations Gin, this cocktail enhances the flavour profile of the botanicals. Additionally, the inclusion of Strawberry Liqueur and Campari switched out for Aperol means this Negroni remains spirit forward with a fruity and fresh finish.
- Serves 1 Person
- 30ml Generations Gin
- 15ml Ruby Bitter Aperitif
- 15ml Strawberry Liqueur
- 30ml Aperol
- Sprig of rosemary and fresh slice of strawberry
- Firstly pour Generations Gin, Ruby Bitter, Strawberry Liqueur and Aperol into either a mixing glass or jug filled with ice.
- Stir well until the outside of the glass feels cold.
- Then strain into a tumbler filled with ice.
- Lastly, garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a slice of strawberry.