We got cocky with a Tiki classic. Tropical and elegant, The Cockatoo is a refreshing and unique cocktail featuring our Generations Gin. Topped off with a lemon peel cockatoo crest to add a bit of flair.
SERVINGS: 1 person
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- 45 ml Generations Gin
- 15 ml Lillet Blanc
- 30 ml Pineapple Juice
- 15 ml Lime Juice
- 15 ml Orgeat Syrup
- Lemon Peel Cockatoo Crest
- Firstly pour Generations Gin, Lillet Blanc, pineapple juice, lime juice and orgeat syrup into a shaker filled with ice. We recommend using a homemade orgeat syrup — trust us, it's worth the extra effort!
- Shake well until the outside of the shaker feels cold.
- Then strain into a coupe.
- Lastly, garnish with a lemon peel Cockatoo crest*.
*To create your Lemon Peel Cockatoo Crest, peel a thick piece of lemon peel, approximately just over 5cm long. Cut all edges straight except the top which will be cut at an angle. On the angled edge cut in four even slits about 2cm long. Then curl your lemon peel and cut a slit within the bottom of your peel to get it to sit on the edge of your glass.